When a OneDrive folder has been shared with you it may not appear in your desktop client. To fix this please sync your account with the following instructions
1. Login into your webmail account: [https://email.scu.edu.au]
2. Browse to your OneDrive for Business portal by clicking on the nine white squares at the top bar
3. Then select the OneDrive app
4. Once inside your OneDrive account, Click “Shared” button from the left panel.
5. Open the shared folder you want to sync to your computer.
6. Click “Sync”
7. Click the “Start Sync” button
8. Navigate back to your file explorer. You will now see a second “Southern Cross University” One Drive folder with your shared documents