The first step is to download and install the latest client software on your computer.
You can download the latest version for Windows from: Here
You can download the latest version for macOS from: Here
Once you've downloaded the software, you can then run it to initiate the installation program. Once installed, proceed to the setup steps below.
Setup Process (both Windows and Mac)
1) Once the installation procedure is completed, You should see the screen below. Select Sign In.
2) The following screen should then appear. Do not enter your username and password here. Instead select Sign In with SSO
3) You'll now need to enter scuonline as the company domain name, as per the screenshot. Then select Continue
4) Now enter your SCU username and password. These should be the same as you use to access MySCU or the SCU Intranet. Once you have done this, select Continue.
5) If all went well you should now be logged in and ready to use Zoom. Your screen should look similar to this:
Need more help with Zoom?
You can find more info: here