Please contact the Communications Supervisor (Switch) before moving a phone.
If your computer is connected to the Network via your phone, please unplug it from the phone before proceeding.
Before unplugging your phone:
1. Pick up handset/receiver and dial #05
2. Enter password (default is 0000)
3. Phone will display "Please hook Off"
4. Unplug phone
To connect phone in new location:
1. Plug phone into port
2. Pick up Handset/Receiver and enter extension number
3. Enter password (default is 0000)
4. Hang up the receiver/handset phone will usually give a little ring
- phone will now cycle through a series of 5 steps on the it's display, this can take up to 5 mins
- please see this article for troubleshooting information if the phone does not boot correctly.
5. Once phone configured and working correctly, you may plug in your computer to gain network access