The Southern Cross University Management Information System (MIS) provides quality information to staff to aid strategic decision making and performance monitoring.
- How to reset your SCU password
- How do I login to My Enrolment?
- How do I login to Blackboard (MySCU)?
- How do I log in to my staff or student SCU email account?
- How to install the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher
- Using the OneDrive desktop client
- Inviting a non-scu staff member to Skype for business
- How do I use OneDrive?
Report a cyberincident
Received a strange email? Is your computer displaying strange things without you clicking on anything? Has your password been changed without you doing it? Report a cyber incident by clicking the link below.
If your role as a staff member requires you to access MIS you must complete the online form, available here. You will also be required to complete training before full access is granted.
Once your Head of Work Unit has approved your request and it has been processed you will be notified and able to access the system via https://mis.scu.edu.au.
For more information about MIS and FAQ please refer to the MIS Home page. You will need to login using your short username and intranet/MySCU password.
Have more questions? Submit a request