(including requesting Video Conferencing and AV Support)
Staff are able to book two types of rooms, either can be booked with or without AV/Video Conferencing support. The two room types are:
Booking a Teaching Space and/or Room Booking with Video Conference Support
Please refer to the booking procedures for teaching spaces from the Student Services website.
Self-Booking a Standard Room Booking (without Video Conferencing Support)
1. Open Outlook, click 'My Calendars' and select your Calendar.
2. Choose and highlight desired date/time. Either double click on required date/time calendar area of right click and select 'New Meeting Request'>
3. Type in subject. For example, Subject Heading: 'School Staff Meeting'. IMPORTANT - for all bookings at the end of the subject heading add (NSW Time) or (QLD Time) to reflect the intended time zone.
4. Single click on the icon 'Invite Attendees'. Select 'Rooms' to the right of the location field. Click on 'All Rooms' in the drop down address book.
5. In the 'To' field, add required attendees.
6. Set Reminder to (e.g. 15 or 30 mins).
Specify any recurrence.
Send Meeting Booking request (this will place the booking in your selected calendar as well place the booking into the room calendar you have selected).
7. Make sure you add the following information to the 'notes' section of the calendar entry invite:
Email and Phone Contact
and any other items that are required e.g. an agenda.