This needs to be reviewed and updated heavily.
Q: Can I borrow AV equipment?
There is a limited AV loans service available from the Library circulation desk. It is the university's policy that all scholarship recipients must study full time unless there are exceptional circumstances and approval has been granted for part time study.
Q: Is support in the use of AV equipment available for non teaching activities?
- Copy the presentation to a Flash drive or burn it on to a CD.
- Email the presentation to yourself, and when in the theatre, log onto Outlook Web App
- Save the presentation on OneDrive
On your laptop's keyboard, find the key windows key (4 squares in a square) and hold it down (usually on the lower left corner of the keyboard).
Then, tap the letter "p" till you get to extend or duplicate whichever you prefer. Once you have your desired option selected let go of the windows key.
- Duplicate: This setting will make the projector replicate whatever is on your laptop screen
- Extend: This will be like you have an extra screen so you can drag windows from 1 screen to the other. This is how your screens would be setup if you have a 2 screen work station.