1. Open MyMediasite and Login.
2. Navigate to the recording and select the edit tab along the top of the screen. Click on the Delivery tab at the bottom of the screen
3. Click on the delivery tab, to get to the area to enable downloads
For MP3 Downloads: Check the box next to podcast (and select MP3 FM radio quality).
For MP4 Downloads: Check the box next to Vodcast Project, select Low Quality.
4. Click Publish to Go. Now to ensure the changes you have done will stay, please click the save button in the top right corner.
5. The video is now available for download. The next step is to make it accessible to students.
You can do so either by placing the recording in a Channel, or providing a Mediasite download link directly in MySCU (Blackboard).