Once a session has past the learning sites for that unit are then moved to the section called "Learning & Information Sites", If you have a past learning site that you frequently access you can make it appear on the home page by "pinning" it.
- To begin the process please click onto "Learning & Information Sites".
- Next to the names of each past learning site you will see "(pin)", click it and it will change to "(unpin)".
- Note: If you wish to stop pinning a site click onto "pinned" to remove it or on the home screen click unpin.
- Click Home to go back to the main screen
- Below your current sessions learning sites you will now have a heading "Pinned Sites", in there you will see all the learning sites you have pinned.