1. Go to researchprofessional.com and then click the "Log in" link at the top right of the screen (please note the login link is one of the last parts of the page to appear - if you can't see it as shown, please wait a few more moments)
2. On the left side of the screen, under "With your university account" select “Southern Cross University” (if it is not already selected). Once selected, click the "Log in" button.
Please note: Ignore the right hand side that has the username and password sections.
3. You'll be redirected to the SCU Login page. Please use your MySCU credentials to login. (If you're having trouble with your password, please contact the SCU Service Desk).
4. Click "Create New Account".
5. Please enter your: First Name, Last Name, and SCU Email address. Once completed, select "Create Account".
6. If successful, you will see your name as the logged in user at the top right of screen.