- In Windows navigate to Start > Control Panel > Sound.
- Click the Recording tab.
- The device should be called either Stereo Mix or Rec. Playback. If the device is listed here, then you should be able to select it in MDR; otherwise proceed to the next step.
- Right-click anywhere in the list of devices and select Show Disabled Devices.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix or Rec. Playback and select Enable.
- Click Apply and OK.
- How to reset your SCU password
- How do I login to My Enrolment?
- How do I login to Blackboard (MySCU)?
- How do I log in to my staff or student SCU email account?
- How to install the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher
- Using the OneDrive desktop client
- Inviting a non-scu staff member to Skype for business
- How do I use OneDrive?
Report a cyberincident
Received a strange email? Is your computer displaying strange things without you clicking on anything? Has your password been changed without you doing it? Report a cyber incident by clicking the link below.
Have more questions? Submit a request