Southern Cross University staff email templates can be found here.
How to create an email signature in Outlook 2016 desktop application, please visit this page: How to create and add signatures in Outlook 2016
To create an email signature in Outlook on the web (webmail):
- Sign into your email account
- In the upper right hand corner click on the cog, and then select Mail.
- Choose 'Mail' under the 'Your app settings' list.
- Under the Layout heading, and select Email Signature
- Type or insert the signature you would like included on emails you send in the box. You can also add an image (such as the SCU logo) by using the image button on the left-hand side of the menu. Tick one or both of the buttons that automatically include your signature on emails. After you have finished creating your signature press save.
If you do not select the checkbox option you will have to manually put your signature on emails that you would like to have a signature on.
To do this:
Once finished writing your email select the three dots then select signature from the menu, as pictured. When ready, click send.