- Video Conference, teaching, or Mediasite capture spaces must be booked through Timetables (email@example.com)
- Library spaces are booked using LibCal
To book a meeting/interview room you will need to create a meeting.
To do this in Outlook 2013:
- Click on meeting in the home tab.
- In the meeting area invite attendants and then select room in as pictured
- Find the room you would like to book in the list and double click on it to add it
The room should now appear on the form, and when the send button is pressed an invite will be sent out to the attendants with the room information included.