- Video Conference, teaching, or Mediasite capture spaces must be booked through Timetables (email@example.com)
- Library spaces are booked using LibCal
To book a meeting /interview room or car booking you will need to create a meeting.
To do this in Outlook 2013:
- Click on the Home tab and select meeting
- In the To field invite attendants
- Select room as pictured
- Find the room you would like to book in the list and double click on it to add it
- The room should now appear on the form, and when the send button is pressed an invite will be sent out to the attendants with the room information included.