Note: This guide has been done using Outlook 2013. If you are using a different version the steps to do this will be similar.
- In Outlook, click the file menu in the top left corner as indicated by the red arrow.
- Once you are into the file menu, please click Account Settings then click Account Settings again.
- At the screen below, select email account you wish to remove and click Remove.
- The following prompt will appear. Click Yes to remove the account.
- You have successfully removed the account within Outlook.