All print jobs are held in a centralised queue called “Follow You”, linked to your SCU computer (email) account and student/staff card, for 3 hours or until collected at any SCU printer.
Send your document to the print queue
- On an SCU computer (lab, library, or staff)
- use the software’s normal printing functions and select the “Follow-You” printer.
- On your own device
- connect your device to wireless@SCU wifi network
- go to https://printing.scu.edu.au
- follow the prompts (or see the detailed instructions).
Collect your printing
- Go to any SCU printer within 3 hours of sending to the print queue
- Swipe your student/staff card at the card reader (looks just like the card readers near the doors around campus) to log in.
- If you've forgotten your card, or get a "login failed" message please see the instructions here
- A list of items sent to the printer by your computer account will appear
- Use the touch panel to select the item/s you want to print
- If there is sufficient credit on your account the document will print