If you are an owner of a distribution group, you will be able to add or remove members as necessary. To do this, follow these steps:
- Login to your SCU email
- Click on the settings cog up the top right of the screen,
- Select Mail
- Under the left-hand side menu click General -> Distribution Groups, then on the right you will see a section entitled distribution groups I own.
- From here, double-click on the group you wish to edit, then under the membership tab you will see + and - buttons in order to add and remove members.
- Once you click on the + button, you will be able to add any SCU staff members from the global address list
- If you wish to add students or external addresses to the list, please send an email request to email@example.com with a list of email addresses to be added.
If you are not the owner of the distribution group you will need to ask the owner to make the changes.