Report a cyberincident

Received a strange email? Is your computer displaying strange things without you clicking on anything? Has your password been changed without you doing it? Report a cyber incident by clicking the link below.

How do I obtain an Academic Transcript?

To order an official academic transcript please click here.

To retrieve an unofficial copy of your transcript, please follow these steps.

1. Login to My Enrolment  With your student ID number and SCU password.  If you can't remember your password, please reset with these instructions: How to reset your SCU password

 2. Your unofficial transcript will be emailed to your preferred listed email address.  Check what address you have listed as preferred by clicking on Details -> Contact Details -> My Email Addresses.  Click on the Edit button to add or modify your email address details.


3. Select the Grades tab at the top of the screen. Next click View on the course you wish to retrieve the transcript for.


4. Below your grades, you will see an option to Email my Academic Record. This will send your transcript as a .pdf to your preferred listed email address

5. Once you have received the success screen, please log into your email account to retrieve your unofficial transcript. 

Please note, the success screen will advise you on which email account the unofficial transcript was sent to.



Have more questions? Submit a request
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful